Friday, May 27, 2011

I Spot A Very Veggie Burger Deal

In celebration of Memorial Day Weekend, Groupon has decided to have deals surrounding burgers. The idea that summer holidays are meant for burning animal flesh disgusts me and I hate that Groupon is encouraging its customers to do so. On the upside, they are offering a vegan-friendly deal, which I hope outshines its meaty competition. For only $5, you can get a delicious burger at The Spot (worth up to $11). 



                            $5 Burger Deal At The Spot

I visited and reviewed this restaurant just a couple weeks ago and loved it.

                            My Review of The Spot

While I've never had their veggie burgers, everything I ordered at The Spot was delicious and I'm sure the veggie burgers are just as good. I cannot wait to try it.


No comments:

Post a Comment