Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Vegan Frappy Hour Week

This week, Starbucks is having their much anticipated, much loved Frappy Hour! As long as I can remember, I have been addicted to the decadent coffee flavored milk shakes, so I am excited that I can continue to enjoy them all week as a vegan for half the price (from 3-5 pm).


I have already gone once so far and ordered the soy mocha frapp. While the frappuccino was perfectly frothy, chocolaty and decadent, I do have a few complaints. First, the soy milk is no longer complimentary, although with the deal it is 30 cents, rather than the standard 60 cents. Secondly, despite that I didn't get any whipped cream (sadly there's no vegan whipped cream option), the barista still did not fill up the drink to the top. This made me feel a little ripped off, since the cup is already so small. Nevertheless, I will still be back to get the caramel frapp and coffee frapp.

No comments:

Post a Comment