Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Green Spotlight: Desert Rose

I have decided to do a "Green Spotlight" series to focus on some of my favorite deals. I am kicking it off with Desert Rose. Desert Rose is one of my favorite places and if it weren't located all the way in Los Feliz, I would probably frequent the restaurant at least once a week. Their food is spectacular and the ambiance is like no other. I always feel transported to a quaint Mediterranean village whenever I dine on their tranquil patio. Their garlic Daiya cheese fries are an absolute must, along with their varied pizza selection.


Today and tomorrow, Desert Rose is offering a lovely deal for either $10 for $20 or $20 for $40 worth of food and drink. If you don't want to commit, Desert Rose offers plenty of other deals. They have Happy Hour daily, as well as a Facebook night on Thursday night with 25% off your dinner.  In addition, they offer a 30% off discount if you make a reservation through Savoured.com. I will definitely be dining there soon with one of their amazing discounts!

No comments:

Post a Comment