Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Dazzling Deal From Drugstore.com

So many of my friends have told me that they would love to purchase natural/organic products but do not because they cannot afford it. Truth be told, neither can I. But, almost all of the items that I use are natural/organic because I never pay full price. One of my favorite bargain stores is drugstore.com. They constantly have amazing sales in their "Green" section. Today, I received an email from them that on top of their already discounted prices, EVERY natural/organic product will be even further discounted at an extra 20% off (until next Sunday).


I love this website because they have some of my favorite brands, from Alba Botanica to Seventh Generation to Jarrow Formula. Even better, they have tons of vegan makeup options and have way more options than any Natural Foods store. If you purchase at least $25 worth of products, you score free shipping along with no sales tax. Also, if you're a new customer, there are tons of discount codes floating around the internet all the time. This is such a great way to stock up on your favorite products. I used this sale to purchase some B12 vitamins, Tom's of Maine mouthwashes, sunscreen, and cleaning spray. Thanks to the automatic coupons that Drugstore.com applied to my order, I saved about $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment