Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Grateful Deal From Cafe Gratitude

Cafe Gratitude has quickly become one of my favorite vegan dining establishments in Los Angeles. The food is always fresh and inventive and very tasty. I love how they utilize only fruits, vegetables, nuts and grains to develop unique concoctions with a variety of flavors. An extra benefit is that since the food is so healthy, I never feel weighed down after a meal, despite eating so much. While the menu items can be quite pricey, the restaurant is very generous in providing "deals" for those who are on a tight budget. The menu always includes an item that is donation-based and every Thanksgiving, the restaurant offers a three course meal for free.

Today until Saturday, Cafe Gratitude is offering a fabulous deal for a pick your own prix fix menu that includes a choice of any juice/elixir, starter and entree for only $17 a person.




Entrees range from $10-13.75, thus this is a superb deal. On my last visit to Cafe Gratitude I ordered a torta sandwich, which was very tasty and I highly recommend. I cannot wait to try more of the delicious, enticing menu items with this great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment