Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Magnificent Deal From M Cafe

This week only, celebrate an aMazing vegan-friendly establishment in Los Angeles: M Cafe. They are currently celebrating the 4th year of their Beverly Hills location. I have dined there several times and have found their food to be quite delicious, especially their desserts. My favorites are their breakfast food and specials. For the next two days, after 4 pm, they are offering $4 off your purchase of $15 or more. This is pretty much equivalent to getting a free dessert with the purchase of an entree.




On my last visit there, I got a scrumptious vegetable lasagna that was loaded with a luscious cheese and delectable veggies. While I'm sure they no longer run this special, they may have items that are similar in taste. I hope to make it there while they are running this special. If not, I wish M Cafe a very happy birthday celebration and hope they will continue to thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment