Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bike Night At The Hammer Museum Tomorrow Night!!

One of my favorite nights, that I will unfortunately be missing since I'm out of town, is Bike Night at the Hammer Museum. It started two years ago as a way for UCLA students to encourage others to both appreciate art and lead a more environmentally lifestyle, even if just for a night.

All night, the galleries are open for viewing, while guests can enjoy delicious vegan food. I went last year and the food was delicious! There were vegan burgers and salads from Whole Foods to be washed down with various flavors of Natural sodas. The best part is that the event is completely free! To save money on parking, I recommend parking in either the residential community or riding your bike, as there will be free bike valets on hand all night. The event starts at 7 pm tomorrow, so be sure to come early for some great food! More details for the event can be found at: http://hammer.ucla.edu/programs/detail/program_id/155. If you go, be sure to let me know how it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment