Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Gobble Up A Green Deal!

One of the meal delivery services I've used called Gobble Green is having a great deal going on for the next six days. For $99, you get a week's worth of food which includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and snacks. I always make this last more than a week, since I'm satisfied with two meals a day. It apparently normally cost $225. The people over there are super nice and devoted to helping animals so I love supporting their company.

                      56% of Gobble Green Meal Delivery!

The offer is for a vegan starter kit and there is an option for gluten-free. The meal kit comes promptly shipped to your home and should be kept frozen. They keep really well and I've had mine last me months. I can't wait to order mine, let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment