Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Sensational Deal At Sage Bistro

For the next few days, you can get a great deal to use at Sage Bistro in Echo Park. This restaurant is lovely and has high quality, upscale food for a very low, reasonable price. I dined there with my mom when she visited and we both fully enjoyed our meals. I definitely recommend the fried macaroni and cheese balls coated in a creamy garlic aioli sauce. The restaurant is also partnered with Kind Kreme, which serves decadent ice cream sundaes and is such a great way to finish a meal, without getting a bad sugar high.


This deal is great because you simply download a coupon to your phone (or email) and you present it through a mobile device at the restaurant, thus saving paper (and trees). There is also no commitment, as you do not have to pay for the coupon, as you do at other Groupon-like sites. I cannot wait to use this, as this is seriously one of my favorite Vegan restaurants and I'm so glad I have an excuse to go back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment