Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Wholesome Deal At Whole Foods

Whole Foods is one of those places that I both love and hate. I love the variety of foods they carry, especially hard-to-find vegan products. Yes, I often wish their selection was even bigger, but I am thrilled to be able to purchase vegan cheese, cookies and even whipped cream all at one store. The laziness in me often heads straight to the prepared food department to fill up a container with delicious vegan salad concoctions. I hate that everything is so damn expensive. I realize that it's organic and high quality, but it is discouraging in this economy to have to pay that much for food.

Today only, Whole Foods is offering up a deal for $10 for $20 worth of anything at their store. You could easily use this on vegan beauty or food products, as they carry such an array of lovely goods.

                                    50% off Whole Foods


This deal will help make Whole Foods more reasonably priced, as very few of their products can actually be deemed affordable. They do have occasional sales, but even so, the discount is barely significant. I will probably be using this deal to stock up on my favorite faux meats and cheeses. I cannot wait to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment