Monday, May 2, 2011

A Very Raw Deal

Today only, Euphoria Loves Rawvolution is having a deal on their food. Actually, they are offering up three deals from which you can select. The choices are half off lunch, dinner, or the Rawvolution box. Their dine in menu seems interesting although I've never eaten there so I cannot attest to it. I've read great things about their home delivery service, the box, and apparently it draws in a celebrity clientele.


I'm really excited to try their food as I've developed such a love and appreciation for raw food these past few months. Since raw food is normally so expensive, however, I don't get to eat it as often as I'd like. Deals like this are seriously such a blessing to me and I hope it encourages others to eat healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment