Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Bendy Deal At Mohawk Bend

I just discovered a lovely site called Blackboard Eats. I know this site has existed for quite a while and as a deal seeker, I am a little embarrassed to actually admit I just found out about it. Even better, their deal this week is for an amazing, vegan-friendly bar/restaurant in Echo Park called Mohawk Bend. For those who don't know, Blackboard Eats is similar to one of my other favorite sites, Scoutmob, in that you do not have to commit to the deal. You merely request a passcode, which is immediately sent to your email. The savings are not nearly as much as those on Scoutmob or other Groupon-like websites, but it's still a pretty good deal.


While I have never been to Mohawk Bend, I have heard their food is fantastic and they have a wide variety of vegan beers. Most of their menu is vegan or can be made vegan. The most enticing menu items are vegan pizzas and s'mores, although everything sounds delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment