Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Very Kind Deal At KindKreme

For the next four days, Scoutmob is having a fantastic deal for one of my favorite (almost) Vegan ice cream  eateries, KindKreme in Studio City. This place has some of the best ice cream I've had and always has an array of eclectic flavors. It's a little bit on the pricy side, since the ingredients are raw, but it's totally worth it. And with the deal, it makes it even cheaper!

                                     50% off KindKreme

My favorite thing to order at KindKreme is Brownie Sundae. I am a huge fan of their raw brownie, as it is so soft and rich and chocolatey. I really love their mint chocolate chip ice cream when they have that too.


I cannot wait to use this and try more of their delicious, unique ice cream offerings. Brownie Sundae, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment