Saturday, March 5, 2011

First Post

I've always felt a first post is a bit awkward. How am I supposed to start this blog? Well, I'll begin by telling you all my goal for this blog. Since as far back as I can remember I've always been frugal. I've always looked for ways to save money. It's not that I grew up poor. It's just that I learned the meaning of money at a young age and it can disappear just as fast as it can come. People who are well off stay that way because they know how to manage their money, how to budget. The goal of this blog isn't to teach people how to budget. No. It's to help people realize they can live lavishly while saving their money. I also want to encourage others to save the world and go green. The best way to do this is to have a plant-based diet. So yes, this blog is about saving money and eating a (kinda) healthy vegan diet. So many people don't realize how easy it is and how inexpensive it can actually be. Just because you go to an expensive, fancy restaurant DOES NOT mean you have to spend a lot of money for a filling meal! You can eat like a king or queen without breaking the bank. How you ask? There are sooo many discounts that restaurants offer, you just gotta know how to find them! That's where this blog comes in. It's a way to help others eat amazing vegan food for WAY less than it actually costs. Feel free to contribute your own knowledge, both the good and the bad. Just as there are so many amazing vegan restaurants out there, there are also some horrible ones too and this way we can be sure to avoid those!

No comments:

Post a Comment