Saturday, March 19, 2011

Veg Out with an Amazing Deal from Vegin' Out!!



This weekend, Vegin' Out is offering an AMAZING deal on living social. The deal can be found here:


For those of you who don't know, Vegin' Out is a really great food delivery service. You can order a week's worth of food (although it lasts me way longer than that) and it gets delivered right to your door step the following monday! Their menu is different from week to week and they constantly add new dishes to their repertoire. I definitely recommend taking advantage of this deal. Normally it cost $117 but with this deal it's only $58! Trust me, you don't want to miss out! I bought this deal the last time they offered it and I am really enjoying the food thus far. I have ordered this multiple times in the past and the food is always really tasty and also healthy for you. It's great for a delicious, convenient meal, especially if you're really busy. I will be posting my review of this deal soon so look out for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment